|<< Prev (Lowrance DSI 455/800KHz Transom Transducer with Built In Temp)||Up (Transducers)||Next (Lowrance Kayak Scupper Transducer Mount) >>|
One small sensor, three big features
The Airmar P58 Transom Mount Transducer offers dual-frequency depth, speed, and temperature functionality at an extremely attractive price. The 50 kHz and 200 kHz transom-mount design incorporates innovative features such as a recessed water flow channel for improved paddlewheel accuracy. Few parts make the installation simple, and its compact size is favourable to owners of small boats.
Airmar P58 Transom Mount Transducer Features:
- Recommended for small inboard/outboard boats
- Square four-blade paddlewheel improves linearity
- Accommodates transom angles between 2° to 22°
- Measures Depth/Speed/Temp
- Frequency: 50/200 kHz
- 600 W RMS
- Weight: .5kg (1.1lb)
- Maximum depth range: 50 kHz - 235m to 353m; 200 kHz 118m to 206m
- Cable length: 8m (approx)
Compatible Units - Raymarine A Series , DS400X , 500X , 600X, A50, A57, A60, A65, A70, DSM25, Navman units with 6 pin connector, 4500, 4600, 6500, 6600, 8120, 8084, TF6600, TF6507, TF6500, F4607, F4507 SIMRAD NX40/45
Hull Material Recommendations:
- Fibreglass - Plastic, Bronze or Stainless Steel Housing
- Metal - Stainless Steel Housing
- Wood - Bronze or Stainless Steel Housing
Some of our product deals are strictly limited - once they're gone, they're gone! Secure yourself this amazing deal while stocks last...by clicking the Buy Now button above.
Other products you may be interested in...
We work really hard EVERY DAY to ensure you get the best prices you'll find. IF you find the SAME product elsewhere tell us, and we'll match OR do better ;-)