Tell us your number and we'll call you back as soon as one of our Team Members becomes available.
Lowrance performance with an exceptional new low price!
The new Lowrance X-4 features a high-detail, wide-coverage 200 kHz fish finder meaning you can find a whole lot more and pay a whole lot less.
Loaded with incredible Lowrance features, plus eye-popping fish finder display detail day and night, you just can’t beat the new X-4 for its total performance perks and exceptional new low price!
Lowrance X-4 Fish finder is easy to use and affordable with their pro-proven Lowrance fish finder, offering up to 60° of wide and effective fish-finding coverage. Its advanced receiver design delivers superior target detail & separation, whilst the high-visibility display makes it easy to see, even in direct sunlight. This unit comes with a 200 kHz Skimmer® transducer that reads water temperature, a compact case that fits the smallest boats and spaces and fully waterproof for the harshest environments.
Perfect for Kayaks
Lowrance X-4 Fishfinder Features:
- Robust 4 in./10.2 cm Film SuperTwist LCD display
- Can't-miss 240V x 160H pixel target detail with 4-level gray scale resolution
- Super-crisp viewing in direct sunlight
- Screen backlighting for low-light conditions
- Exclusive Lowrance 200 kHz Skimmer® transom-mount transducer with built-in water temp sensor and up to 60° of wider fish-finding coverage – operates at boat speeds to 70 mph/61 kts
- Rock-steady 800W peak-to-peak/100W RMS power
- Tested depths to 600 ft./183 m
- Lowrance automatic ASP™ (Advanced Signal Processing) tuning for the best sonar picture possible in virtually any water condition
- Lowrance GRAYLINE® enhances viewing for target separation and defines bottom composition/hardness
- Lowrance Advanced Fish I.D.™ fish symbols with FishTrack™ target depth readings display option aids in lure/bait placement
- Automatic depth ranging tracking with instant screen updates
- Auto and Zoom bottom track for marking bottom-holding targets
- Selectable deep water, shallow water, and fish alarm alerts
- Built-in backup memory saves user settings at power-down
- Fully sealed and waterproof for even the harshest marine environments
- 2 year warranty
Lowrance X-4 Fishfinder Specifications:
- Display Size: 4 in \ 102 mm
- Display Resolution: 240 x 160 (H x W)
- Display Type: Monochrome Film SuperTwist, 4-level grayscale
- Backlighting: Screen
- Sonar Overlay Data: Yes
- Sonar Frequency: 200 kHz
- Transducer Type: Skimmer®
- Sonar Output Power: Max Peak-to-peak 800 W / RMS 100 W
- Sonar Depth: Max 600 ft \ 183 m
- Standard Fishfinder Features - GRAYLINE®, ASP™, FishSymbol I.D.™, FishTrack™, and more: Yes
- Automatic Depth Ranging: Yes
- Auto and Zoom Bottom Lock: Yes
- Sonar Alarms - Fish, Max and Min Depth: Yes
- Temperature Display: Yes
- Backup Memory: Yes
- Casing: Sealed and waterpoof
- Width: 4.3 in \ 108 mm
- Height: 5.8 in \ 147 mm
- Depth: 2.5 in \ 64 mm
- Power Supply: 10 - 17 vDC
What’s in the Box:
- The Lowrance X-4 fishfinder unit
- A Skimmer transducer
- Required cables
Lowrance X-4 Fishfinder Instruction Manual (takes a moment to load)
If you like this product you may prefer one of these...
Other products you may be interested in...
We work really hard EVERY DAY to ensure you get the best prices you'll find. IF you find the SAME product elsewhere tell us, and we'll match OR do better ;-)