Excellent spring for maximum thrust
Looking for fins that will help you move through the water with speed and ease you didn't think was possible? The Aqualung Slingshot Adjustable Dive Fins Blue
are going to be your new best friend! Because these fins contain harnessed energy and a thoughtful design, you experience less fatigue and joint pain. This translates to a much more enjoyable experience than with any other fins.
They come with Power Bands that are made of pure silicone and release their coiled energy prior to the upstroke, which gives you a great boost of power as you fin. This lessens your fatigue and adds thrust to your swimming.
Mid-foot Flex Joint
They are also very flexible due to the mid-foot joint, making each kick more efficient and comfortable. Because the source of your kicks is now the entire leg rather than just the front of your foot, it takes the strain off your toes and the top of your ankle, giving you a much larger range of motion and comfort.
Gear Shift allows you to choose one of three settings to control your energy and effort levels as a response to your diving conditions. They're easy to shift during the dive, and the changes can be made even with gloves.
These fins come equipped with adjustable fin straps with squeeze-style quick release buckles. Straps have a large pull-tab for so you can take them on and off easily.
Aqualung Slingshot Adjustable Dive Fins Blue Features:
Aqualung Slingshot Adjustable Dive Fins Blue Specifications:
- Semi-rigid, technopolymer blade has an excellent spring effect for maximized thrust
- Blade ribs are made of two different elastomeric compounds and provide precise flex control
- Silicone Power Bands are loaded with energy during the down stroke, which is released prior to the upstroke
- Three-Speed Gear Shift allows divers to dial in Power Band resistance for their body type or changing diving conditions
- A Mid-foot Flex Joint is used to attach the blade to the side of the foot pocket maximising energy transfer from the leg and provides the power of a blade 30% longer
- The Mid-foot Flex Joint provides a greater range of blade motion up to five times that of a standard paddle fin and reduces strain on the ankle and toes
- Anti-slip rubber pads on the bottom of the foot pocket provide traction for moving around on boat decks
- Streamlined foot pocket provides an ergonomic fit for excellent energy transfer and accommodates a wide range of dive boots
- ESBS (Ergonomic Strap and Buckle System) uses a press-to-release button that is easily operated even while wearing thick gloves
- Rubber heel straps are made with anti-aging compounds and have large finger loops for easy donning even when wearing heavy gloves
|Shoe Size (US)||Small||Medium||Large|
|Mens||6 - 8||9 - 11||11 - 13|
|Womens||7 - 9||10 - 12||13+|