Need a strong and durable filleting knife?
are recognised as New Zealand's
best knives manufactured here in New Zealand since 1927.
are used by the New Zealand &
Australian meat works and commercial fishing industry including
processing plants and onboard commercial vessels. Manufactured from
the highest grade steel imported from Germany all knives come with
a life time guarantee.
Victory Narrow Filleting Knife Features:
Note: Sheath sold separately.
- Model number: 2/506/25/115
- Blade length: 25cm (Extra length blade makes it easier skinning
and filleting larger fish)
- Manufactured from a one point 4030 stainless with a small
percentage carbon imported from Germany
- Perfect balance between edge retention, corrosion prevention
and sharpening capabilities
- Professional grade knife for filleting, skinning and boning all
- Blade hardness is 54-56 RC which is achieved by the stainless
blade having a sub-zero quench after hardening
- Strong, hard and wear resistant blade with improved edge
- Durable, easy to maintain blade and cutting edge
- Handle and Blade materials MAF and FDA approved
- Finger Guard for added safety
- Flat Grind, high polish surface makes cutting easier and
- No gap at handle & blade joint for better hygiene
- Hollow ground tip blade edge
- Polypropylene and TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) handle
- Classic VICTORY handle pattern proven robust and
- Life time guarantee with personalized serial number
- SUPPORT NEW ZEALAND MADE PRODUCTS!