Need a strong and durable filleting knife?
The last thing that you want when filleting fish is for the knife to be blunt. Well, not this knife! The Victory 2/508/20/115 Fish Fillet Knife
is ergonomically designed for enhanced comfort and ease-of-use. Its one-piece solid stainless steel blade ensures that you'll have a long lasting knife for years to come.
Manufactured in New Zealand since 1927, VICTORY Knives are renowned for their performance, durability and corrosion resistance. They're the preferred choice for the New Zealand and Australian commercial meat industry, so you know their quality is second to none. All knives come with a lifetime guarantee!
Victory Knife Features:
Victory Knife Specifications:
- Full constant taper
- Durable blade
- Resilient cutting edge and easy to maintain
- Strong, hard and wear resistant blade with improved edge retention
- Flat grind high polish
- Exceptional surface finish makes cutting easier and reduces corrosion
- Safety finger guard
- Handle is designed for excellent grip. Proven robust and practical
- No gap at handle & blade joint for better hygiene
- Comes with unique traceable serial number
- MAF and FDA approved
- Product code: 2/508/20/115
- Steel type: 2 - Stainless steel
- Blade code: 508
- Blade length: 20cm
- Handle code: 115