Need a strong and durable filleting knife?
The last thing that you want when filleting your catch is for the knife to be blunt. Well, not this knife! The Victory 2/802 Fish Fillet Knife
is ergonomically designed for enhanced comfort and ease-of-use. Its one-piece solid stainless steel blade ensures that you'll have a long lasting knife for years to come.
Manufactured in New Zealand since 1927, VICTORY Knives are renowned for their performance, durability and corrosion resistance. They're the preferred choice for the New Zealand and Australian commercial fishing industry, so you know their quality is second to none. All knives come with a lifetime guarantee!
Victory 2/802 Fish Fillet Knife Features:
- Blade length: 22cm
- Professional grade, high quality knife for filleting and skinning all fish
- Made from high grade steel imported from Germany
- Blade hardness is 54-56 RC which is achieved by the stainless blade having a sub-zero quench after hardening
- Strong, hard and wear resistant blade with improved edge retention
- Durable, easy to maintain blade and cutting edge
- Handle and Blade materials MAF and FDA approved
- Finger Guard for added safety
- Flat Grind, high polish surface makes cutting easier and reduces corrosion
- No gap at handle & blade joint for better hygiene
- Hollow ground tip blade edge
- Polypropylene and TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) handle
- Classic VICTORY handle pattern proven robust and practical
- Life time guarantee with personalised serial number
Knife sheath sold separately