The Force is strong with this reel
If you're looking for a reel that provides a great deal of power and capacity for deep drops, this is the product for you. New to the market is the Shimano Dendou-Maru Forcemaster 6000 Electric Power Assist Reel
. This highly efficient reel build is born from the Japanese Domestic Model catalogue and features only the best Shimano components available. Its high retrieve rate allows more time fishing and less time winding with a max drag of 25kg even the biggest bottom dwellers will roll over on the Forcemaster 6000. Extra cooling features such as the water-tight ventilation system allows a higher torque range with more efficiency across the gears. Deep water fishing just got cooler!
Sealed Anti-Rust Bearings (S-ARB)
These bearings have been through the same process as Shimano's A-RB bearings but feature shields on both sides that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearings' rotation.
This reel has high rigidity and zero twist. The body stiffness and impact resistance eliminates body flexing.The result transforms the angler's actions directly into cranking power. It's efficiency through strength.
Get more time actually fishing and increase your chances of landing a big one with the Shimano Dendou-Maru Forcemaster 6000 Electric Power Assist Reel
Shimano Dendou-Maru Forcemaster 6000 Electric Power Assist Reel Features:
Shimano Dendou-Maru Forcemaster 6000 Electric Power Assist Reel Specifications:
- Hagane Body
- S-ARB bearings
- Muteki Plus Motor delivers best in class winding power and speed
- e-Exciting Drag Sound: audible drag sound from the reel when a fish makes a run
- Fine Dot LCD provides ultra clear resolution in full sunlight
- Cross Carbon Drag provides a wider range of drag settings
- Heat Free System II disapates motor heat to ensure Forcemaster delivers peak power all day long
- Vented sideplate
- Programmable Jigging Function
- Power lead included
Note: JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) Shimano Electric Reels don't come with English manual as they are originally intended to be sold for the Japanese market only. Battery sold separately.
- Line retrieve per crank: 30in
- PowerPro Line Capacity (test/yd): 40/1400, 50/1150, 65/850, 80/720
- Max drag: 55lb
- S-ARB ball bearings: 5
- Max winding speed: 148yds/min
- Weight: 48.3