Fantastic clarity and target separation
The Furuno FCV-628 Colour LCD Fishfinder
features enhanced sunlight-viewable, polarised-friendly bonded LCD display and uses the
revolutionary RezBoost technology that increases resolution and improves target separation. You can even determine the fish size thanks to the ACCU-FISH feature. Ideal for small to medium-sized trailer boats, kayaks, jet skis, dinghies and other smaller watercraft.
RezBoost is a revolutionary new signal processing technology that improves resolution and target separation when using conventional narrowband transducers. Spot individual game fish surrounding bait balls, as well as fish close to the seabed. Not only can you expect a higher resolution and crisper visuals, but also improvements in the ACCU-FISH function.
Recognise individual or multiple fish instantaneously with ACCU-FISH! In order to assess the individual fish size, echo returns are evaluated based on strength and turned into fish size display on the screen. ACCU-FISH can detect fish size from 10 to 199 cm, in depths of 2 to 100 m. The fish mark can be utilised to display individual fish echoes when they are detected. It helps you to identify fish echoes for a more engaging fishing experience.
Bottom Discrimination Function
FCV628's Bottom Discrimination function enables the fishfinder to indicate whether the bottom is composed mainly of rocks, gravel, sand or mud. It provides you with valuable information that helps you locate rich fishing grounds and boost your catch of the day. The White Line function distinguishes fish from the seabed. This the function is useful for discriminating bottom fish as well as judging fish school density.
The Airmar P66 is the best performing and most popular, transom-mount, TRIDUCER Multisensor in the market for many reasons. Foremost, the 50 kHz and 200 kHz, oversized, ceramic element produces focused beams, highlighting detail in the water column and in the bottom structure.
Furuno FCV-628 5.7" Colour LCD Fishfinder Features:
Furuno FCV-628 5.7" Colour LCD Fishfinder
- Improved clarity and resolution that was previously impossible with conventional narrowband transducers has been made possible thanks to the new RezBoost technology
- ACCU-FISH - A unique fish size analyzer based on the latest
- Bottom Discrimination Analyzes bottom structure. Provides an
at-a-glance recognition of bottom composition with four types of
graphical displays - Rocks/Sand/Gravel/Mud
- White Line feature - Discriminate fish lying near the bottom.
The top edge of the bottom echo is displayed in white to clearly
show bottom structures. This feature helps to discriminate between
weeds and bottom fish.
- Configurable Alarm function (depth, fish echoes, etc.)
- Furuno's TLL (Target Lat/Lon) output allows you to interface
the FCV628 with your Furuno chart plotter so that you can mark
fishing grounds with various information (L/L, Depth, Water Temp,
Fish size and Bottom type) (chartplotter required)
- Fast transmission rate of 3,000 PRR (Pulse Repetition Rate) per
minute (at 5m depth range)
- Dash mounting bracket included
- Sun cover included
- Display unit: 5.7" TFT colour LCD
- Pixel number: VGA 480 x 640
- Frequency: 50 and 200 kHz
- Transducer: 600 W
- Range Scale: 2-1200 m
- Pulselength & PRR: 0.04-3 ms, Max 3,000 pulse/min
- Display Mode: Single frequency (50 or 200 kHz), Dual frequency,
Zoom, Nav data, A-scope, Marker zoom, Bottom zoom, Bottom-lock,
Bottom Discrimination, ACCU-FISH, RezBoost
Airmar P66 Transom Mount Transducer Features:
- Waterproofing: IP56
- Power Supply: 12-24 VDC, 11-0.5 A
- Size: 207 (H) x 170 (W) x 132 (D)
- Weight (with bracket): 1.3 kg
- Weight (flush mounted): 0.9 kg
- Bolts for flush mount installation included
Airmar P66 Transom Mount Transducer Data Sheet
- Depth and temperature in one housing
- Plastic kick-up bracket
- Accommodates transom angles between 2° and 20°
- Recessed waterflow channel protects paddlewheel Transducer can
be removed from bracket without the use of tools for easy service
- Boat Size: Up to 12 m (40’)