Waiting for a bite doesn’t have to be boring
Turn up the music and listen to your favourite tune while waiting for a bite. Introducing the Fusion RA50 Marine Stereo with Bluetooth
- the most compact and cost-effective marine stereo ever made. It’s precisely engineered, loaded with amazing features and comes with free Bluetooth for easy operation.
The Fusion MS-RA50 Marine Stereo Head Unit
has a shallow mount depth of only 55mm, perfect for all vessels no matter how small. It features iPod and iPhone music playback with Fusion’s innovative, easy-to-use music interface.
The large LCD display features multiple lines of text and is viewable under direct sunlight. It has amazingly simple controls - most functions are controlled by the large rotary encoder.
MS-RA50 has a maximum output of 80 watts and is capable of powering a set of speakers. It comes with a left and right AUX-in connection and a left and right line-out, allowing for amplifier connectivity.
The Fusion Bluetooth Receiver
lets you stream music on your stereo while keeping your Smartphone close at hand. Whether you’re using an Android, Apple, Windows, or other device, you can listen to your personal playlist from anywhere on your boat. Simply connect it to the Fusion MS-RA50 Marine Stereo Head Unit with an Auxiliary input RCA connector for instant Bluetooth functionality. Plus, its IP65 waterproof rating ensures that it’s safe from the elements. Now you can enjoy uninterrupted audio streaming without having to return to the stereo to change tracks.
Direct media device control
This feature allows you to quickly and easily select tracks, album, artist or playlist from your device while you're on the go around your vessel. Listen to some relaxing tunes while you're heading out to sea. Wouldn't that be nice?
Integrated marine voltage protection
Enjoy uninterrupted audio listening pleasure! The Fusion Bluetooth Receiver is engineered specifically to manage fluctuating current or voltage spikes.
Fusion MS-RA50 Marine Stereo Head Unit Features:
Fusion Bluetooth Receiver Aux In Features:
- Shallow mounting depth (55mm)
- 100% sealed
- Water-resistant chassis 360° (IPx5 water-resistant)
- Rugged, electrically isolated aluminium die-cast chassis
- Designed and engineered in New Zealand
- Large daylight viewable LCD Large 2.3" LCD
- Amazingly simple control
- Single Zone System
Fusion MS-RA50 Marine Stereo Head Unit Specifications:
- Direct media device control
- Integrated marine voltage protection
- Compatible with: MS-CD80, MS-RA50, MS-IP600, MS-AV600, MS-CD600, MS-RA200, MS-RA205, MS-IP700, MS-AV700, MS-IP700i, MS-AV700i, CA-CD700 and CA-ML600
Fusion Bluetooth Receiver Aux In Specifications:
- Operating voltage: 10.2–16 VDC negative ground
- Fuse rating: 7.5 amp
- Maximum power output: 40 W x 2
- Pre-output voltage: 3.0 VRMS
- FM radio frequency range: 87.5–107.9 MHz
- AM radio frequency range: 530–1710 MHz
Fusion Bluetooth Receiver Instruction Manual
Note: Effective Bluetooth range is measured in a straight line. Range will differ depending on placement of the Bluetooth module and obstructions. Gimbal mount not included
- Cable length: 1.5m(5ft)
- Water-resistant design: IP65 enclosure
- Bluetooth: A2DP V3.0 Class 2
- Operation range: ≥ 10m(33ft)
- Dimensions: 59mm(h) x 42mm(w) x 15mm(d)
- Operating voltage: 10-16V DC
- Operating current: 20mA
- Compliances: BQB B020331, FCC, CE, C-Tick