Leading the world's PLB market
The GME’s Accusat MT410G
Pocket Pro+ with integrated GPS Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) offers a massive 7-year battery life, featuring a high-intensity flashing LED, a ‘Non Hazmat’ battery pack for simple and cost-effective transportation and a 16-channel parallel GPS receiver with top mounted quad helix antenna to improve location accuracy to better than 100m typically - all contributing to the unique GME AccuSat PLB advantage.
This pocket-sized GPS capable PLB is perfect for an array of outdoor adventures; whether you're hiking, kayaking, boating or hunting, this essential safety item could just save your life if trouble strikes. And since it's GPS-capable, it cuts the search area of search & rescue teams in half!
Cutting edge technology
With cutting edge microprocessor technology, GME’s engineers have been able to provide the outdoor adventurer with a 406 MHz PLB solution that's not only affordable but provides enhanced peace of mind for boaters, bush walkers, 4 x 4 enthusiasts and aviators should they ever require emergency assistance.
GME Personal Locator Beacon Features:
- Fitted with NON-HAZMAT long life batteries
- GPS built-in
- 7 year battery life
- 7 year warranty
- Typical accuracy MT410G: <45m MT410: <5km
- High visibility strobe light
- Unique patented technology- no warm up period
- Featherweight, compact and robust construction
- Digital 406 MHz, 5 Watt transmission plus 121.5 MHz homing signal
- MCOSPAS-SARSAT worldwide operation
- National & International approvals
- Sealed waterproof design (exceeds IP67)
- Retention strap and fully buoyant design reduces risk of loss
- Complete with protective carry pouch
- Weight: 300g approx.
- NZ coded