Slow and deadly
New and improved for the 2015-2016 season, the Shimano Bottom Ship II Inchiku Jig
is rigged on 250lb Power Pro assist cord with new corrosion-resistant fluorine-coated hooks, with a vibrant and enticing Silver jig and Lumo squid skirt combination. Perfect for targeting Snapper, Kahawai, Blue Cod, John Dory and Kingfish.
The Shimano Bottom Ship II Inchiku Jig
can be fished with a slow and steady zigzag retrieve through the water column to attract predators looking for an easy meal. You can also try a slow jerk technique to spark prey-drive in lethargic predators during a slow bite period. Bottom Ship II can also be hopped up and down across the bottom when your targets are feeding with their noses in the sand.
Shimano Bottom Ship II Inchiku Jig Features:
- 250lb Power Pro assist cord
- Corrosion resistant fluorine-coated assist hooks
- Vibrant and enticing squid skirts
- Colour: Lumo Silver (11T)
- Size: 135g
- Material: Metal/Rubber/Chord
- Technique: Inchiku, slow jig, slow jerk