Step up to a new level of fishfinding
Ideal for medium to large boats, the Lowrance Elite-9 Ti Touchscreen GPS/Fishfinder DownScan Package
is bundled to improve your fishfinding experience. It includes the Elite-9 Ti GPS/fishfinder which features a large 9-inch touchscreen, sunlight viewable display, and user-friendly interface. The DownScan transducer provides detailed images of bottom structures plus it also shows targets off the side better than traditional sonar. To complete this awesome package, you'll also get a Navionics+ New Zealand and Australia Chart Card to rev up its navigation features.
So if you want a powerful, convenient and efficient fishfinding and navigation experience, the Lowrance Elite-9 Ti Touchscreen GPS/Fishfinder Mid/High/DownScan Package
is the way to go.
The Fishfinder/Chartplotter Display Unit
- Lowrance Elite-9 9" Fishfinder/Chartplotter Display (sunlight viewable, touchscreen)
- Navionics+ NZ/AU Chart Card
- Lowrance HDI Mid/High/DownScan Transom Mount Transducer 83/200/455/800kHz
- Protective sun cover
- Installation hardware (Mounting bracket, cables, etc.)
The new Lowrance Elite-9 Ti Touchscreen GPS/Fishfinder
matches high-end functions and features with powerful performance without breaking the bank. Sporting a nine-inch, high-resolution touchscreen display, the Elite-9 Ti has your sonar needs covered with StructureScan HD compatibility and support for Low/Mid/High CHIRP and 83/200/455/800kHz frequencies. It has a built-in GPS antenna and reliable Lowrance navigation technology, allowing you to navigate with ease. It also features integrated Bluetooth and wireless connectivity that not only allows you to download software updates directly to the unit, but gives you the capability to download Insight Genesis custom maps to the unit ─ for immediate use ─ directly from the water. From its new sleek design to its user friendly features, the Lowrance Elite-79 Ti Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo
is worth the upgrade.
High resolution display
Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 9-inch, LED-backlit colour display.
Touchscreen provides fast, fingertip access to all Elite-5 Ti features.
CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan and DownScan Imaging
Top-of-the line sonar technologies provide the best possible view of the environment beneath your boat.
Scroll back through your sonar, SideScan or DownScan history to review structure or fish targets and mark the location with a waypoint.
Built-in wireless connectivity
Provides access to the GoFree Cloud where you can shop, purchase, download and immediately use Insight maps, and third-party maps from GoFree partners.
The Lowrance HDI Mid/High/DownScan Transom Mount Transducer
uses a Broadband Sounder (83/200 kHz) plus DownScan Imaging (455/800 kHz). The Sounder operates at depths up to 1,000 feet. The DSI signal features a maximum depth capability of 350 feet. The unit is compatible with Broadband Sounder sonar of HDS. It has a removable mounting neck and includes a stainless steel ratchet system for transom mount. Compatible with Lowrance Scupper Mount and Lowrance HDI Trolling Motor Adapter.
Lowrance Elite-9 Ti Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter Features:
Lowrance Elite-9 Ti Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter Specifications:
- Lowrance-exclusive high-resolution 9-inch, LED-backlit colour display
- Easy-to-use touchscreen provides fast, fingertip access to all Elite-9 Ti features
- CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan HD and DownScan Imaging
- Top-of-the line sonar technologies provide the best possible view of the environment beneath your boat
- TrackBack allows scroll back through your sonar, SideScan or DownScan history to review structure or fish targets and mark the location with a waypoint
- Highly accurate, built-in internal GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map
- Optional Americas chart upgrades include Insight PRO by C-MAP, Lake Insight HD by C-MAP, C-MAP MAX-N, Navionics HotMaps Premium, Navionics + and Fishing Hotspots PRO.
- Built-in wireless connectivity grants access to the GoFree Cloud where you can shop, purchase, download and immediately use Insight maps, and third-party maps from GoFree partners
- Boat Integration and System Control allows Bluetooth control of Power-Pole shallow water anchors and SmartSteer control of Motorguide Xi5 Trolling Motors
- microSD card slot
- Display Resolution: 800W x 480H
- Backlighting Type: LED
- GPS and Sonar Overlay Data: Yes
- Display Size: 9"/ 228.6 mm (16:9)
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Standard Fishfinding Features: COLORLINE or GRAYLINE, ASP, FishSymbol I.D., FishTrack, and more: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: 9-pin Connection, with optional 9-pin to 7-pin adapter; Multiple Selections Lowrance and Airmar
- Operating Temperature: -15° C to + 55° C (+ 5° F to + 131° F)
- Power Consumption: 12 W (0.9 A @ 13 vDC)
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
Lowrance HDI Mid/High/DownScan Transom Mount Transducer Features:
- Navigation: Routes 100
- Navigation: Waypoint Storage: 3000
- GPS Antenna Type: 10kHz Internal high-sensitivity WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails with up to 10,000 points per trail
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Broadband Sounder in 83/200 kHz
- DownScan Imaging in 455/800 kHz
- Removable mounting neck
- Compatible with Broadband Sounder sonar of HDS
- Stainless steel ratchet system