Compact. Lightweight. Versatile
The Fujifilm Fujinon KF Series Compact Binoculars
embody a new concept of high optical performance realised in a compact and small sized body, to satisfy different needs, from beginners' requests to advanced users' demands. With the environment in mind Fujinon has incorporated "eco-glass" that makes all glass material free of any toxicants.
New original design in a solid body
Maintaining the solid structure of professional models, the Fujinon KF series models are also designed to be waterproof and can thus be safely used in waterside environments or bad weather conditions. In addition, both external sides of the body are uniquely rounded in shape for a better, solid grip, particularly required in outdoor observations.
Excellent optical system and increased field of view
By applying a multi-coating on the lenses' surface, a brighter and sharper view is realised. Moreover, roof prism models with a 32mm or 42mm objective lens diameter have both the roof prisms and secondary prisms coated to further increase the sharpness of the field of view. Excellent optical system and increased field of view. All lenses and prisms are made of environmentally-friendly eco glass free of toxic substance.
Fujifilm Fujinon KF Series Compact Binoculars Features:
Fujifilm Fujinon KF Series Compact Binoculars Specifications:
- Small, compact, roof prism body structure allows for easy carrying and transporting
- Fully multi-coated optics ensures maximum light transmission (32mm and 42mm models only)
- Phase correction coated prisms enhance resolution and contrast (32mm and 42mm models only)
- Precise centre focus feature makes it possible to bring details into sharp focus with just a movement of the finger
- Impact resistant, high-quality aluminium housing
- Designed with waterproof seals (Nitrogen Purged) – O ring sealed
- Compact series binoculars feature Fujifilm's 1 Year Warranty. (Warranty does not cover accessories or rubber)
- Accessories: Soft case, strap, rear and front lens cap, lens cloth
- Model: 10x42H
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens: 42mm
- Eye Relief: 13mm
- Field of View: 6°
- FOV @ 1000 yds: 315'
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2mm
- Brightness: 17.6
- Shortest Focusing Distance: 2.5m
- Pupil Width Adjustment Range: 56-74mm
- Size: 137 x 143 x 55 mm
- Weight: 670g
- Coating: FMC and Phase
We work really hard EVERY DAY to ensure you get the best prices you'll find. IF you find the SAME product elsewhere tell us, and we'll match OR do better ;-)