Tough combo to fight tough fish
The Daiwa Tanacom 500 and Procyon Electric Game Combo
is an excellent electric boat combo with an automatic reel.This combo includes the ultra powerful Tanacom reel featuring a massive line capacity that's perfect for deep sea fishing. It's paired up with the Procyon rod - tough, reliable, and designed for hauling in big fish.
If you're looking for a rig that makes deep drop fishing hassle free and convenient, with a powerful reel and versatile, sensitive rod. Look no further than the Daiwa Tanacom 500 and Procyon Electric Game Combo
The new 12-Volt powered Daiwa Tanacom 500 Electric Reel
is smaller, lighter and easier to use compared to other electrics. Its sleek, lightweight design, houses a powerful and high-performance electric system, boasting a massive continuous winding power and a retrieval rate of up to 130m per minute!
With Daiwa’s exclusive Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power, the Tanacom’s digital readout automatically displays line let out, as well as distance retrieved from the bottom, so you know the depth of your offering at all times.
Packed with all the amazing technological innovations from its more expensive cousins, the Tanacom is extremely durable and reliable, featuring corrosion resistant components and a washable design with sealed electronics for smooth, long-lasting performance in the harsh marine environment.
Like all of Daiwa’s electrics, upon retrieve the programmable Auto-Stop ensures that the winding stops at its redesignated length. The automated jigging function can be set to automatically work a lure or bait according to your programmed specifications.
If you're looking for the perfect entry level rod for boat fishing, straylining, or game fishing, a Daiwa Procyon Boat Rod
might be the one that gets your feet wet! It features high-quality components, an E-glass blank with an integrated glass tip and depending on the model, ratings from 6kg up to 24kg. It has a Daiwa Graphite reel seat with stainless steel reinforced hoods, comfortable EVA rear and fore grips, Graphite gimbal knock and Hardloy guides suitable for braided or nylon lines. With a mixture of technique-specific models, Procyon rods can match any occasion and suit any budget.
Daiwa Tanacom 500 Electric Reel Features:
Daiwa Tanacom 500 Electric Reel Specifications:
- Sleek, light, and powerful electric reel
- Automated jigging function
- Unique Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power
- Digital readout measures line out and distance retrieved from the bottom
- Programmable auto stop feature stops winding when lure or bait reaches the surface
- Manual winding option
- Convenient 12-Volt DC Operation (acceptable range of voltage 12-16.8V)
- Electric current usage No load – 3 amps, Stall – 10 amps, Maximum power – 30 amps
- Power cord
- Brass and aluminium gearing
- Washable design with sealed electronics
Daiwa Procyon Boat Rod Features:
- Model: 500
- Gear ratio: 2.9:1
- Ball bearings: 4
- Weight: 760 gm
- Instant winding pressure: 32 kg
- Spool capacity: PE4/470m, 5/350m,6/300m
- E-Glass construction
- Integrated solid tip
- Attractive blue cosmetics
- Integrated blue glass tip
- Convenient hook keeper
- Comfortable EVA Fore Grip
- Daiwa Graphite Reel Seat with stainless steel reinforced hoods
- EVA Rear Grip
- Graphite Gimbal Knock
- Hardloy guides suitable for braided or nylon lines
- Hook Keeper
- Pieces: 1
- Length: 5ft 6in
- Action: Extra Heavy
- Taper: Regular
- Line Weight: 24kg