Super bright, super powerful, motion sensing head lamp
Looking for bright, hands-free lighting options that won't break the bank? The SuperBright Rechargeable LED Head Lamp
emits up to 300 lumens - bright enough for night fishing, working on your boat, at the campsite, or in your garage.
The 3.7VV built-in Li-Polymer battery has a 1200mAh capacity. You can charge this headlamp conveniently like you would your phone.
Long Battery Runtime
Multiple light modes allow you to switch from white LED to red LED, letting you set the brightness of the white LED at 100, 30 or 10 percent in Standard Light Mode and at 100 or 30 percent brightness in Smart Sensor mode. When using the white LED, it has a run time of 4 hours at maximum 300 lumens brightness and a run time of 30 hours at 10% brightness. When using the red LED it has a run time of 30 hours.
Switch from White or Red LED
Standard White/Red Mode allows switching to power-conserving Red LED or lower White LED brightness settings to prolong battery life. The Intelligent Sensor mode will not function while in Standard White/Red Mode.
White Light Modes:
1st Click: 100% White light : 4 hour runtime
2nd Click: 30% White light : 15 hour runtime
3rd Click: 10 White light : 30 hour runtime
4th Click: Strobe
5th Click: Off
Red Light Mode:
1st Click: Constant on : 30 hour runtime
2nd Click: Strobe
Intelligent Sensor Mode
Intelligent Sensor Mode allows you to simply wave your hand in front of the head lamp to turn it on or off. It's super convenient and allows you to work hands-free without having to fumble with buttons when you want to turn the light on or off. Simply press the Intelligent Sensor ON/OFF Button at the top left and the top buttons will turn blue to confirm this mode. This feature will work in either 100% or 30% brightness.
Intelligent Sensor Mode:
1st Click: 100% White light
2nd Click 30% White light
3rd Click: Off
SuperBright Rechargeable Smart Sensor LED Headlamp Features:
SuperBright Rechargeable Smart Sensor LED Headlamp Specifications:
- Convenient USB-rechargeable battery
- Long discharge time due to high capacity battery
- Super bright and powerful white LED with 300 lumens of brightness
- Multiple light modes allow switching to power-conserving red LED or lower brightness settings to prolong battery life
- Intelligent sensor mode lets you wave your hand to switch the light on or off
How to Charge your Head Lamp:
- Material: ABS
- Battery: Built-in Li-Polymer 3.7V 1200mAh Battery
- Battery capacity: 1200mAh
- Dimensions: 60 x 45 x 35mm
- Weight: 70g (including battery)
- Charging time: 3.5 hours
- Discharging time (White LED) 100% brightness: 4 hours
- Discharging time (White LED) 10% brightness: 30 hours
- Discharging time (Red LED): 30 hours
- Multiple lighting modes (White LED): 100%, 30%, 10%.
- Multiple lighting modes (Red LED): Constant and Strobe
SuperBright Rechargeable Smart Motion Sensor LED Head Lamp 300LM Usage:
- Step 1: Remove the rubber cover. Using the included charging cord, insert the micro-USB plug into the charging port on the bottom of the head lamp as pictured above.
- Step 2: Insert the standard USB end into a power source such as a computer or block charger if using an electrical outlet. The two top buttons will turn Red while charging.
- Step 3: Charging is complete when the two top buttons change from Red to Green. Unplug the charging cord and replace the rubber cover.
- It is recommended that you fully charge the battery before using the head lamp.
- To prolong the life of the battery, it is best to recharge the battery before it is totally empty.
- Avoid extreme temperatures especially heat.
- Do not attempt to open the battery compartment as this could damage the unit and void your warranty.
- Warning! Looking directly at an LED light can harm your eyes. We do not recommend this product for children under 6 years old.