Protects and lubricates your engine
If you need a good quality outboard oil to protect your motor
against wear, rust and corrosion, look no further. The
Valvoline 2-Stroke Outboard Oil
lubrication and helps prevent deposits from forming in the
combustion chamber. It's recommended for use in high-speed,
high-load and high-engine temperature conditions, in both pre-mix
and injection systems. The Valvoline 2-Stroke Outboard
's self-mixing, special ash-less detergents keep
deposits to an absolute minimum. Plus, the formulation reduces
pre-ignition and plug fouling.
Valvoline 2-Stroke Outboard Oil Features:
Note: Valvoline 2-Stroke TC-W3 Outboard Oil is
designed to be used in water cooled engines i.e. outboard motors.
It's not recommended nor advised to be used in any air cooled motor
(chainsaw, lawn mower, etc.).
- Suitable for both air & water cooled high horsepower outboard
- Protects against wear, rust & corrosion
- Recommended for use in high-speed, high-load and high-engine
- TC-W3 certified
- Self-mixing, special ash-less detergents keep deposits to an
- Reduces pre-ignition and piston rings sticking
- Tinted green for easy identification
- 4 Litres