Powerful performance. Easy fish finding
The all-new Lowrance HOOK Reveal 5x Fishfinder
makes fishing easier, delivering powerful performance with proven fish-finding tools including, Autotuning Sonar, DownScan Imaging and now FishReveal, which makes fish easier to see by combining the benefits of Lowrance CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging on one screen. Navigating to your favorite fishing spot is simple with the GPS Plotter, which makes route, trail and waypoint navigation is easy.
Fish are easier to find and easier to identify with FishReveal, which combines on one screen the proven performance of Lowrance CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of fish-holding structure from DownScan Imaging. Fish targets light up your display.
Spend more time fishing and less time reworking your sonar settings with HOOK Reveal Autotuning sonar, which ensures you get the best sonar image every time by automatically adjusting settings as fishing conditions change.
Enjoy crisp and clear views of your display no matter the conditions – even in direct sunlight – with excellent clarity and daylight visibility of HOOK Reveal's SolarMAX display.
Easiest-to-use Menu Operation and Dedicated Keypad
Easily navigate through menus, select options and access key functions with HOOK Reveal's simple menu layout and dedicated keypad.
SplitShot High CHIRP Sonar and DownScan Imaging
Perfect for anglers who want the best views below the boat, SplitShot features the fish-finding capability of wide-angle high CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of fish-holding structure from DownScan Imaging.
Lowrance HOOK Reveal 5x Fishfinder Features:
Lowrance HOOK Reveal 5x Fishfinder Specifications:
- FishReveal - See fish light up against picture perfect DownScan views of fish-holding structure
- Autotuning sonar
- Double the sonar coverage of other fishfinders
- SplitShot transducer with High CHIRP and DownScan Imaging
- GPS Plotter
- 5-inch SolarMAX Display
- New fish-finding colour palettes
- Optimised keypad with one-touch access to key features
- Easy front-dash or gimbal-bracket mount
What's in the Box:
- Screen Brightness: >1000 NITS
- Weight: 0.90 lb. (0.41 kg)
- Power Consumption max: 0.9A @ 13VDC with backlight on full
- Power Consumption typical: 0.9A @ 13VDC with backlight on full
- Power Consumption min: 0.9A @ 13VDC with backlight on full
- GPS: 1 Hz GPS GLONASS WAAS EGNOS MSAS
- Warranty Period: 1 Year + 4 additional years of upgrade options Totaling 5 years
- Shock Vibration: 100,000 cycles of 20 G
- Compass Safe: 12" (300mm)
- Supply Voltage: 12v DC (10.8-17VDC)
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 3000 Waypoints 100 Routes 100 Trails
- Time to First Fix: 30s
- Storage Temperature Range: 4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C )
- Operating Temperature Range: 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 5A
- Humidity: 60°C, 95% relative humidity (RH) for 18 hours
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.31" (185.7 mm) x 4.32" (109.8 mm) x 4.53" (115.0 mm)
- Viewing Angles: 80° top/bottom, 85° left/right
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480
- Correction: DGPS, WAAS
- Approvals Compliance: FCC, Industry Canada, Radio Equipment Directive, ACMA, RSM
- Mounting Type: Gimbal Bracket Front Dash Flush Mount
- Cartography included: GPS Plotter Only (No Charts)
- Sonar Compatibility: Integrated: CHIRP Broadband DownScan
- Waterproof rating: IPX7 with card door closed
- Interface: Keypad: 8-way directional keypad Zoom +/- Exit Enter/Menu Waypoint/Cursor Power/Light Pages
- SD Card Storage: Micro SD Card (32 gb Max)
- Charts supported: N/A
- Backlight Colour: Pure White LED
Note: HOOK Reveal X models with GPS Tracker have no chart card functionality. Waypoints and Routes share the same memory, saving more of one means less of the other.
- HOOK Reveal 5x Unit
- HOOK2 4 & 5 / Cruise 5 Bracket
- HOOK2/Cruise Power Cable (5/7/9/12)
- FUSE-1 Set of 3 x 3-amp Fuses
- HOOK2 7/9/12 Corner Clips