Convenient trailer loading
Powerwinch has made loading your boat onto the trailer easier than ever! The Powerwinch RC30 Electric Trailer Winch
is remote operated so say goodbye to sore muscles from cranking and pulling your boat onto the trailer. You can stand back and simply push the wireless remote and watch the boat glide on to the trailer. How convenient!
Durable and Dependable
All Powerwinch 12V trailer winches have smooth-running, heat-treated gear systems for long-life wear and tear. They feature a corrosion-resistant zinc-plated frame, an aircraft quality cable, a level wind system to prevent cable snarls, and UV resistant ABS plastic housing.
Load Trailer at Night
The Powerwinch RC30 Electric Trailer Winch
features a built-in light enclosed in the trailer winch casing so you can use your boat at night. It also comes with an emergency crank that stores conveniently in cover. Plus, the RC30 includes wiring harnesses and all hardware necessary for installation.
Powerwinch RC30 Electric Trailer Winch Features:
Powerwinch RC30 Electric Trailer Winch Specifications:
- Wireless remote operated
- Added convenience of a light enclosed in the trailer winch casing to assist you
- Emergency crank conveniently stored in winch cover
- Redesigned, stronger housing
- Remote power-in/freewheel-out operation
- Can use a pulley block for double line applications
- 60 amp standard wiring harness
- 40ft Wire winch cable included
- Max. Boat Weight: 11500 lbs
- Line Speed: 8 FPM
- Vertical Lift Capacity: 4000 lbs
- Remote Control: Yes
- Light: Yes
- Double Line Capacity: 7500 lbs
- Power Source: 12V
- Circuit Breaker: 60 amp
- Unit Weight: 34 lbs
- Depth: 9.5"
- Width: 11.5"
- Height: 9"
- Cable Length and Diameter: 40' x 7/32"
- Suggested boat size: 30ft