Optimize for safety
The popular Hammar H2OE Hydrostatic Release
is used widely by 50% of the world’s EPIRB manufacturers for the free float function. The automatic EPIRB release mechanism is activated by increasing water pressure in the event the vessel sinks. Upon reaching the surface, the EPIRB will start to emit an identification and position signal to a satellite. The EPIRB is secured via a specially developed plastic bolt which will be cut when the unit is activated.
The Hammar H2O
is manufactured from glass fibre reinforced nylon, meaning it won’t rust. It doesn’t need annual service, maintenance or spare parts. This is also 97% recyclable, making it eco-friendly. With its simple design, the Hammar H2O
is easy to install and quick to setup.
The Hammar H20 Hydrostatic Release
is the biggest selling hydrostatic release unit in the world. It’s safe, reliable and has earned more worldwide approvals than any other unit.
Hammar H20 Hydrostratic Release Features:
- Widely used by 50% of the world’s EPIRB manufacturers
- Free float function
- Automatic EPIRB release activates by increasing water pressure when vessel sinks
- On reaching surface EPIRB emits signal of identification and position to a satellite
- Specially developed plastic bolt for securing EPIRB
- Made of glassfibre reinforced rustfree nylon
- Needs no annual service, maintenance or spare parts
- 97% recyclable
- Quick and easy installation
Use only manufacturer approved replacement bolt (rod). The bolt should always be changed together with the release unit every two years.
We work really hard EVERY DAY to ensure you get the best prices you'll find. IF you find the SAME product elsewhere tell us, and we'll match OR do better ;-)