Need a strong and durable filleting knife?
Specially made to be used to pry open the hard shell of a clam or an oyster so you can remove the meat, the Victory Tuatua Clam Knife
features a rounded, short blade with beveled edged that can slide into tightly closed shell. It's ergonomically designed for enhanced comfort and ease-of-use. Its one-piece solid stainless steel blade ensures that you'll have a long lasting knife for years to come.
Manufactured in New Zealand since 1927, VICTORY Knives are renowned for their performance, durability and corrosion resistance. They're the preferred choice for the New Zealand and Australian commercial meat industry, so you know their quality is second to none. All knives come with a lifetime guarantee!
Victory Tuatua Clam Knife Features:
Victory Tuatua Clam Knife Specifications:
- Full constant taper
- Durable blade
- Resilient cutting edge and easy to maintain
- Strong, hard and wear resistant blade with improved edge retention
- Flat grind high polish
- Exceptional surface finish makes cutting easier and reduces corrosion
- Safety finger guard
- Handle is designed for excellent grip. Proven robust and practical
- No gap at handle and blade joint for better hygiene
- Comes with unique traceable serial number
- MAF and FDA approved
- Product code: 3/606/09/101
- Steel type: Stainless steel 2mm
- Blade code: 606
- Blade length: 9cm
- Handle code: 101 (white)