Powerful performance. Easy fish finding
The all-new Lowrance HOOK Reveal 7 GPS/Fishfinder
makes fishing easier, delivering powerful performance with proven fish-finding tools including, Autotuning Sonar, SideScan, DownScan Imaging, improved deep water performance and now FishReveal, which makes fish easier to see by combining the benefits of Lowrance CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging on one display. Whether you're fishing a local spot or unfamiliar water, find the best fishing areas with preloaded Australian and New Zealand Coastal mapping from C-MAP or map uncharted water – in real time – with C-MAP Genesis Live.
Fish are easier to find and easier to identify with FishReveal, which combines on one screen the proven performance of Lowrance CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of fish-holding structure from DownScan Imaging. Fish targets light up your display.
Genesis Live Real-Time Mapping
Create custom ½-foot contour maps of your local lake or uncharted water – in real time – on the display of your HOOK Reveal with Genesis Live.
Spend more time fishing and less time reworking your sonar settings with HOOK Reveal Autotuning sonar, which ensures you get the best sonar image every time by automatically adjusting settings as fishing conditions change.
Enjoy crisp and clear views of your display no matter the conditions – even in direct sunlight – with excellent clarity and daylight visibility of HOOK Reveal's SolarMAX display.
Easiest-to-use Menu Operation and Dedicated Keypad
Easily navigate through menus, select options and access key functions with HOOK Reveal's simple menu layout and dedicated keypad.
Customise your display for your preferred views, including mapping, CHIRP sonar SideScan and DownScan Imaging.
Find more fish with our trusted sonar, autotuned for optimum performance with double the coverage of most traditional fishfinders.
TripleShot High CHIRP Sonar with SideScan and DownScan Imaging
Perfect for anglers who want all their sonar from a single transducer, TripleShot features the fish-finding capability of wide-angle high CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of fish-holding structure from SideScan and DownScan Imaging.
Lowrance HOOK Reveal 7 GPS/Fishfinder Features:
Lowrance HOOK Reveal 7 GPS/Fishfinder Specifications:
- FishReveal - See fish light up against picture perfect DownScan views of fish-holding structure
- Genesis Live Real-Time Mapping
- Autotuning sonar
- Double the sonar coverage of traditional fishfinders
- 3-in-1 Tripleshot High CHIRP with SideScan and DownScan Imaging
- Splitscreen functionality
- Preloaded AUS/NZ chart
- 7-inch SolarMAX Display
- New fishfinding colour palettes
- Optimised keypad with one-touch access to key features
- Mapping options include C-MAP, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics and more
- microSD card slot
- Easy front-dash or gimbal-bracket mount
What's in the Box:
- Screen Brightness: >1000 NITS
- GPS: 1 Hz GPS GLONASS WAAS EGNOS MSAS
- Warranty Period: 1 Year + 4 additional years of upgrade options Totaling 5 years
- Weight: 1.25 lb (0.57 kg)
- Power Consumption max: 1.25A @ 13VDC with backlight on full
- Power Consumption typical: 1.25A @ 13VDC with backlight on full
- Power Consumption min: 1.25A @ 13VDC with backlight on full
- Shock Vibration: 100,000 cycles of 20 G
- Compass Safe: 12" (300mm)
- Supply Voltage: 12v DC (10.8-17VDC)
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 3000 Waypoints 100 Routes 100 Trails
- Time to First Fix: 30s
- Storage Temperature Range: 4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C )
- Operating Temperature Range: 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 5A
- Humidity: 60°C, 95% relative humidity (RH) for 18 hours
- Viewing Angles: 80° top/bottom, 85° left/right
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9.31" (236.4 mm) x 6.46" (164.2 mm) x 4.42" (112.3 mm)
- Cartography included: C-Map Australia/New Zealand Charting
- Charts supported: C-MAP Lake Insight HD C-MAP Insight Pro C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+) C-MAP Genesis Genesis Live C-
- MAP Precision Contour HD (AMER ONLY) Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) Insight (Pro and HD) Lowrance Regional
- Mapping Partners (No Photo/Satellite Overlay)
- Correction: DGPS, WAAS
- Approvals Compliance: FCC, Industry Canada, Radio Equipment Directive, ACMA, RSM
- Mounting Type: Gimbal Bracket Front Dash Flush Mount
- Sonar Compatibility: Integrated: CHIRP Broadband DownScan
- Waterproof rating: IPX7 with card door closed
- Interface: Keypad: 8-way directional keypad Zoom +/- Exit Enter/Menu Waypoint/Cursor Power/Light Pages
- SD Card Storage: Micro SD Card (32 gb Max)
- Backlight Colour: Pure White LED
- HOOK Reveal 7 Unit
- HOOK TripleShot Skimmer Transducer
- HOOK/Cruise Power Cable (5/7/9/12)
- HOOK 7/9/12 Corner Clips