A new level of strength and stability
The Okuma Azores XP 6000 Spinning Reel
begin with proven power features including die-cast aluminium body, side plate and rotor, machine cut pinion gear and the Okuma Dual Force Drag system that utilises a traditional top drag stack in concert with an oversized Carbonite drag washer beneath the spool to increase high-end drag output as well as spool stability under load.
The Azores family of reels feature dual anti-reverse systems. The one-way clutch bearing is joined by a ratcheting anti-reverse that is moulded into the bottom of the rotor separating the Azores from its competition. The Mechanical Stabilisation System keeps all key components aligned. The 6mm stainless steel spool shaft is surrounded by an 8mm brass spool shaft sleeve that dramatically increases stability of the spool and drag system alignment when fished under the Azores maximum family drag output of up to 44lbs of pressure.
Okuma Azores XP 6000 Spinning Reel Features:
- Die-cast aluminium body, side plate and rotor
- Machine cut pinion gear
- Okuma Dual Force Drag system
- Oversized Carbonite drag washer beneath the spool to increase high-end drag output
- Dual anti-reverse system
- One-way clutch bearing is joined by a ratcheting anti-reverse
- Mechanical Stabilisation System keeps all key components aligned
- 6mm stainless steel spool shaft surrounded by an 8mm brass spool shaft sleeve
- Gear ratio: 5.8:1
- Bearings: 6+1BB
Save when you buy this reel as part of a combo...
We work really hard EVERY DAY to ensure you get the best prices you'll find. IF you find the SAME product elsewhere tell us, and we'll match OR do better ;-)