Gear up and get ready to fish!
Looking to assemble a sturdy new fishing setup? The Okuma Cedros CJ-8000 Tournament Concept Light Stickbait Combo
has you covered. It combines the strength and power of the Okuma Cedros CJ-8000 Saltwater Spinning Reel with the high-level performance of the Okuma Tournament Concept Light Stickbait Rod. A match made for conquering the waters!
Specifically designed for saltwater use, the Okuma Cedros CJ-8000 Saltwater Spinning Reel
features Okuma's Litecast construction design, Dual Force Drag System for extreme stopping power and our proprietary High Density Gearing with a special corrosion resistant coating. Combine this with a high-speed gear ratio and a customised aluminium handle and you have one of the best saltwater jig fishing reels on the market.
Litecast Construction Design
Okuma's Litecast construction design is 15% lighter than former Azores reels while maintaining maximum strength and durability.
Dual Force Drag System
DFD incorporates both surfaces of the spool to maximise high-end drag pressure, efficiency and overall smoothness. Mounted in the top of the spool and protected by the Hydro Block system is a multi-disc felt drag system that works in conjunction with a secondary drag system that is mounted under the spool. Even pressure is applied to both surfaces of the spool for maximum stability and significantly increased drag output compared to traditional single drag systems.
Manual Bail Trip
Manual bail trip function for both reliability as well as reduces line twists.
Gearing Stabilisation Design
Ultimate pinion stability for prefect main gear adjustment: super smooth gearing feeling and high durability.
High Performance Bearing (HPB)
6 high performance ball bearings provide Cedros with outstanding smoothness and reliability in saltwater fishing environments. The balls used on the HPB's are constructed from the same high-grade stainless-steel material as the bearing housing.
The Okuma Tournament Concept Light Stickbait Rod
is built using Okuma's patented Unidirectional Fibre Reinforcement technology. Exclusively designed for Kiwi anglers by the team at Composite Developments - each one built strong enough to fight tough fish and last you many seasons!
It's manufactured using a patented process with an outer layer of longitudinal fibres around the rod blank to significantly increase strength and power in the tip section. This offers lifting power and strength up to four times conventional graphite rods. The Okuma Tournament Concept Light Stickbait Rod
is durable, powerful and can be fished by all anglers with confidence.
Okuma Cedros CJ-8000 Saltwater Spinning Reel Features:
Okuma Cedros CJ-8000 Saltwater Spinning Reel Specifications:
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
- Multi-disc drag adjustment for more precise settings
- Rigid and corrosion resistant Litecast construction
- CRC: Corrosion resistant coating process
- 6HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless-steel bearings
- Dual anti-reverse: Quick-Set and ratchet system
- Manual bail trip function for ultimate reliability
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, High-density gearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Machined aluminium, 2-tone anodized spool
Okuma Tournament Concept Light Stickbait Rod Features:
- Model: CJ-8000
- Gear Ratio: 5.4:1
- Bearings: 6BB + 1RB
- Weight: 610g
- Line Retrieve: 104cm
- Max Drag Pressure: 20kg
- Mono Line Capacity: 0.40mm/230, 0.45/180, 0.50/140
- Frame: Mag/AL
- Sideplate: Mag/AL
- Rotor: Mag/AL
- Spool: AL
Okuma Tournament Concept Light Stickbait Rod Specifications:
- Patented Unidirectional Fibre Reinforcement technology
- Built tough enough to fight big fish and last you many seasons
- Significantly increased strength and power in the tip section
- Lifting power and strength up to four times conventional graphite rods
- Type: Light Stickbait Rod
- Pieces: 2
- Length: 7ft 9in
- Rating: PE4-6
- Lure rating: 80-150g