Designed for accuracy
The stand-alone Davis AeroCone Rain Collector with Vantage Pro2 Mounting Base
replaces the rain collector on your Vantage Pro2 sensor suite so it can be installed separately, or in an EnviroMonitor system. The AeroCone rain cone shape and the self-emptying tipping spoon are designed to provide very accurate rain data, especially in high wind conditions. Takes the place of the rain collector on a Vantage Pro2 sensor suite for a siting that requires separation of the rain collector and temperature/humidity sensor.
Davis AeroCone Rain Collector with Vantage Pro2 Mounting Base Features:
Product Spec Sheet
- Add an additional stand-alone rain gauge to your Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue with a Sensor Transmitter and WeatherLink Live
- Install in an EnviroMonitor Node reporting to an EnviroMonitor Gateway
- Aerodynamic AeroCone and self-emptying tipping spoon provides accurate rain data
- Designed to meet the guidelines of the World Meteorological Organisation
- Comes with a Vantage Pro2 base for mounting on a pole or post
- Factory-calibrated to for US or metric units
- Comes with 40'/12m cable, locking debris screen, bird spikes and mounting hardware
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty.
We work really hard EVERY DAY to ensure you get the best prices you'll find. IF you find the SAME product elsewhere tell us, and we'll match OR do better ;-)
Products You Recently Viewed