Need a strong and durable knife?
are recognised as New Zealand's best knives manufactured here in New Zealand since 1927. VICTORY knives
are used by the New Zealand & Australian meat works and commercial fishing industry including processing plants and onboard commercial vessels. Manufactured from the highest grade steel imported from Germany all knives come with a life time guarantee.
VICTORY Heading, Gutting and Bait Knife Features:
- Blade length: 17 cm
- Professional grade, high quality knife for cleaning, heading and gutting all fish
- Excellent bait knife
- Manufactured from a one point 4030 stainless with a small percentage carbon imported from Germany
- Perfect balance between edge retention, corrosion prevention and sharpening capabilities
- Blade hardness is 54-56 RC which is achieved by the stainless blade having a sub-zero quench after hardening
- Strong, hard and wear resistant blade with improved edge retention
- Durable, easy to maintain blade and cutting edge
- Handle and Blade materials MAF and FDA approved
- Finger Guard for added safety
- Flat Grind, high polish surface makes cutting easier and reduces corrosion
- No gap at handle & blade joint for better hygiene
- Hollow ground tip blade edge
- Polypropylene and TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) handle
- Classic VICTORY handle pattern proven robust and practical
- Life time guarantee with personalized serial number
- SUPPORT NEW ZEALAND MADE PRODUCTS!